2009년 2월 2일 월요일

Journal Question #2

Hurry Up!

I'm going to say a very interesting phenomenon. It' known as Korean working style. It is often said that Korean has very impatient personality. We, Korean usually heard this kind of word.
It would not be wrong to say that Korean is the most hurried people in the world. Sometimes we didn't like these reputations and didn't agree to this point. But we did and even do. There are many American in Korea. In paticular,they say "Why Korean so hurry? It's not good for you."
Nowadays, Korea is one of the most developed country in I.T industry,information technology.Development of I.T industry depends on speed. I often heard that other countries are learning about Korean working style. At any rate, I firmly believe that Korean working style is related to the developed I.T industry ironically.

댓글 1개:

  1. Koreans must really be in a hurry for all Americans to say that!

    답글삭제